terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2015

There's something here


I'll be
Forever incomprehensibly
In disappointment with everything
Feeling lonely with company
It's hard the feeling
Of you coming in
And going out
While I take a deep breath
And sink my fingers
In your skin
Pressed on mine
Phrenetic mind
Trying to feel more

There's nothing here
Tastes like raw to me
Cause I'm only craving
For his body while he is
Craving mine only lying
While I pretend to feel
There's something here

I try to reach
What poems describe
So deep and unreal
But I try
What some fucked up sadic mind
Said it would feel

And so I corrupt my lips
To make him feel good
His teeth in my skin
Are everything and nothing

Copy from a page of a poem
Ripped in half
Empty of meaning
I pretend to feel it all

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário