sábado, 18 de agosto de 2018

Little Space

So i found about the meaning of Little Space, of age regression, and i got pretty interested how that can be a coping mechanism. It fits  me i guess…
But i'm stuck on being a baby on my own for a while. I try to treat myself right… Besides the isolation and my bad relationship with food… I've been sleeping quite well… on my days off at least. I'm having less coffee and more tea. I light some scented candles every night. I put on indie music every night. I have plans, you know… Thinking about the days when i felt like dying...I'm glad i got here...I have so much to do and live now...Right?
Not sure if it's just my anxiety, if it's because my skin is going nuts...i guess it could be hormones, it would explain a lot...Joining the fact that i have been working only night shifts for 3 nights straight and then had 2 days off not leaving the house….I'm going insane… I'm so so so happy i'm working tomorrow...because if i had to stay one more day at home i would kill someone….Not for real… But you know what i mean… I don't reply any messages ...I don't aceept any invitations to go out... I just feel like crying and screaming all the time… I'm so anxious…
Wish i had someone i could fall in love with...someone that would understand me...That wouldn't let me hide and leave… Yeah...I'm such a baby…. Gooodnight...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário